Rating ; Yin-Yang , zen zen, mindfuller than full, no time to be mindful. Take a breath! My mum is at a class tonight starting a new course of mindfulness ; whilst I might not be able to join her (one day in my next life), instead I’m indulging in a little at home zen-spaness tonight with my very own home sanctuary.
Inside scoop; Mindfulness I’m told takes a minute to learn and a lifetime to master, or maybe the other way around ; either way given I’m at home not on a course, I’m indulging in a few cheat’s steps to a more zen you! Or me. Heck even 5 minutes blissing out can reap wonders for mind, body and spirit. And it doesn’t come more ‘quick fix’ than these ‘Life elixirs’…
Read more >>>
So its mid-week madness, kids or hubby or partner driving you nuts, bills to pay, kids to hoover, husband to clean, cats to iron, ahhh scratch ALL that if your head is full, your to do list bursting. CHIIILLLL. Take a breath, take a minute and zen-out all spa like with Elemis’s home spa treats. A dab here, a massage there, a deep deep inhalation breath and you’ll be as blissed out as an Essex wife on Love Island with a giant Marguerita (euuww now there’s a thought).
So seriously, not got time for yoga, too max’ed out to be mindful, too zany to be zen ; it’s all fine, Elemis’s new Life Elixirs range could just cure all ills. Super fast, super effective.
Even the names have got me so laid back I’m almost horizontal. I’ve bought a number of them (oops) more than a teeny-bit addictive…but what smells good and does you good surely IS GOOD.
Local to me but global beauty EMPORIUM of loveliness (like SERIOUSLY full of lovelylovelyness!) stocks them all online and some locally in their shop at VAT prices, as I think does UBER spa on my home island Bella Spa (more on that den of spa heavenlyness coming SOON).
I love love the whole range. Elemis use quality oils and take care in the ingredients, stylish packaging but it’s more about the beauty on the INSIDE than the outside (as we know anyone who tells you that is usually LYING) in this case it IS true…but they’re not un-easy on the eye/bathroom shelf either.
They say ; This comforting collection offers five miniature bath and shower elixirs to restore the balance in your life.
Miniature LIFE ELIXIRS Selection
BENEFITS: Relaxes, Harmonises, Uplifts
Choose a LIFE ELIXIR for whatever you need, whenever you need it. A collection of five miniature Bath & Shower Elixirs for every mood.
- Fortitude 6ml / 0.2 fl.oz: Helps restore power, confidence and inner strength. With a harmonious blend of 19 pure essential oils such as Cedarwood, Geranium and Ylang Ylang.
- Embrace 6ml / 0.2 fl.oz: Helps liberate and inspire. With a combination of 11 pure essential oils such as moisturising Bacuri oil and fragrant Rose Pepper and Vetiver.
- Sleep 6ml / 0.2 fl.oz: Prepares you for a deep and restorative night’s sleep. With a carefully selected blend of 13 pure essential oils such as Palmarosa, Elemi and Patchouli.
- Clarity 6ml / 0.2 fl.oz: Helps empty your mind and awaken your senses. With a combination of 8 pure essential oils such as Cardamom, Ginger and Bitter Orange.
- Calm 6ml / 0.2 fl.oz: Helps turn your surroundings into a oasis. With the soothing combination of 15 pure essential oils such as Lavandin, Rosewood and Clary Sage.
Tam’s tip : I say, oil my goodness they’re special, delicate, effective and pack a powerful relaxation punch. I’ve got one by my bed to drift off to, one in my handbag yup FORTITUDE, one in my office CLARITY. Mix and match these power-packed essential oils they aren’t expensive and last for ages. If only smelly-vision were a reality (won’t be long) as I’d blow a little magic dust and Elemis calm your way…ohmmmmmm
- If you’re properly feeling my zen-calm tonight – or wanting to get that way then why not ;
- Light a candle
- Run a bath
- Check out some of my other relaxing top products & tips
- Heck even download the calm app on Apple Store for one of their sleep stories : love LOVE those albeit within 5 mins I’m snoring…see later in the week BTW for the BEST wear plugs around if someone’s snoring is bane of your life…I digress.
And a bit of cleansing perhaps! Micellar what? Washing Wednesday get the low down on cleansing’s Summer must-try
#bots #celebrityfacial #naturalskincare #wistfulwednesday #mindfulness #eastmeetswest #beautyfromwithin #sciencemeetsbeauty #zenspa
THOUGHTS? do leave a comment / thought / ask a question / tell me your experience with this product or others, I’d love to hear your feedback.